Wednesday, April 18, 2012

8732 New York Knicks Jacket (Available Now!) [STYLE]

Young Jeezy's 8732 Brand knows to strike when the iron's hot.. Knicks merchandise sales have skyrocketed this year (mostly due to Linsanity), so the Snowman and his apparel line have decided to capitalize off Knicks fever. 8732 offers an exclusive jacket with classic Knicks logos on the front and back, as well as ribbing with a white/orange/blue colorway. The jacket will be available exclusively at Madison Square Garden. I have a feeling these won't fit me, though I'm not opposed to purchasing a few and reselling on them on ebay. Hell, I'm considering buying one and getting it tailored to fit (maybe add a hidden hood??).. Let me know if there's a demand and I'll try to scoop some up. Prices are unavailable for now but I will make inquiries and update when I find out. Hit the jump/continue to peep the jacket..





via 8732

No comments:

Post a Comment