Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Watch The Throne Vinyl 2LP Available NOW... For $140 Retail!! [SHOP]

A few weeks after WTT released, I took a break from trying to find out when the vinyl edition would be released.. I figured they would eventually do it but wasn't going to hold my bearth.. Well after 5 months, the junkies get their wish, albeit at hefty price ($139.98 retail)... If you are still interested in picking up the 2LP after hearing that amount, know that it features two picture discs plus a 4-way folding embossed gold cover. Not sure what else is included (a poster is a possibility, though there are minimal reports on the fnal product).. Also, I like the pic discs but think it would have been dope to see gold records instead.. Oh well, anyone wanna buy me an early bday gift? ;) (spotted at Amazon for $125, and at $102 with private amazon seller).. Hit the jump/continue to see more images..



photos spotted at turntablelab

No comments:

Post a Comment