Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (Preview) [VIDEO]



VH1 is about to give America an in-depth look into the world of multi-platinum recording artist T.I. in the new series "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle."

Viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look at the most private moments of the Grammy-winning artist as he is reunited with his wife, Tameka (a.k.a Tiny), and his children following a 12 month prison sentence that was completed several months ago.

The new series follows the "King of the South" at his most vulnerable, as T.I. re-acclimates back into his life as a father, husband, son, musician, apparel magnate, businessman, actor and best-selling author (Power & Beauty).

Check out a preview of the T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle above.. the season starts next Monday December 5th at 9PM. Find out more at VH1.com and check back here for new episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment