Monday, December 27, 2010

Teena Marie's Last Interview? (RIP) [VIDEO]



youtube link
classic, “I didn’t like corny music thirty years ago and I still don’t like it...”

black tree media says:
Ironically I was editing this piece when I got word that Teena Marie passed suddenly of a heart attack, and while it hurt my heart to hear it, as I turned on my copy of Portugeese Love, I realized that she will always be here through her music.

Teena Marie died today (12/26) at 54 when her daughter found her dead at her home of an apparent heart attack. more details to come.

---
TMZ just released more information regarding Teena Marie's death. No llegal drugs were found in the Rick James protege's home accroding to police. The singer has a history of seizures, and "officials are leaning towards the theory that she died of natural causes."

No comments:

Post a Comment