Thursday, May 21, 2009

THROWBACK VIDEOS: Lauryn Hill, Jay-Z x Foxy Brown Footage from Showtime at The Apollo


Lauryn Hill performs Jackson 5's "Who's Loving You" in 1989 at age 13 for Amateur Night at the Apollo Theater in NYC. I really respect her for braving through the rocky start because she really pulled it off. I would have ran off stage crying, but she stayed strong and gained the approval by a crowd that was the equivalent of 3,500 Simon Cowells. Watch below. I also ripped the mp3 for anyone that's interested.

Download Lauryn Hill performing the Jackson 5's "Who's Loving You" live at The Apollo, 1987:
Mediafire | ZShare | Usershare

Jay-Z rocks the Apollo in 1997.. Dame as the hype man and Sauce Money joins Jay with an "All About the Benjamins" freestyle.


In part 2, meet a very young Foxy Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment