T-Pain commissioned Auto Extremes, who apparently customizes all of his (and his wife's) cars, to add another Impala to his collection.. This time the Chevy is Dark Knight Joker-themed with a two tone green and purple paint job and airbrushed graphics throughout the body. T-Pain comes in to the shop to check out the finished product and honestly the only word I think I can use to describe this vehicle is "gnarly"! rest in peace heath ledger
Sunday, August 8, 2010
VIDEO: T-Pain x Auto Extremes Custom Joker-Themed Chevy Impala
T-Pain commissioned Auto Extremes, who apparently customizes all of his (and his wife's) cars, to add another Impala to his collection.. This time the Chevy is Dark Knight Joker-themed with a two tone green and purple paint job and airbrushed graphics throughout the body. T-Pain comes in to the shop to check out the finished product and honestly the only word I think I can use to describe this vehicle is "gnarly"! rest in peace heath ledger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment