Smoke DZA (Harlem) teams up with Cinematic Music Group, GFCNewYork and DJBooth.net to present his latest mixtape, George Kush Da Button. The new tape features 13 brand new cuts including “Continental Kush Breakfast” and “The Secret.” Big K.R.I.T., Dom Kennedy, Curren$y, Mickey Factz, Den10, Terri Walker, Kent M$ney and Skotch Davis make guest appearances throughout the project, which ha production by K.R.I.T, Ski Beatz and more. Smoke DZA, Curren$y and K.R.I.T. embark on their “The Smokers’ Club” tour this fall.Tracklist:
01. Continental Kush Breakfast (ft. Den10) [prod. Kenny Beats]
02. Sour Hour [prod. Ski Beatz]
03. Etc Etc (ft. Curren$y & Big K.R.I.T.) (prod. Ski Beatz]
04. Sounds Of The Indo (ft. Den10 & Teri Walker) [prod. Ski Beatz]
05. Code Orange (ft. Mad Max) [prod. Ski Beatz]
06. The Secret (ft. Big K.R.I.T.) [prod. Ski Beatz]
07. GoodTalk (ft. Dom Kennedy) [prod. Big K.R.I.T.]
08. Im Saying [prod. Big K.R.I.T.]
09. Im Your Pusha (ft. June Summers) [prod. Ski Beatz]
10. My Life [prod. Steve-O Of GFCnewyork]
11. We On (ft. Kent M$ney & Skotch Davis) [prod. Ski Beatz]
12. Lost [prod. Ski Beatz]
13. It Ain’t My Fault (ft. Mickey Factz) [prod. G14]
Download the mixtape via DJBooth
spotted at xclusiveszone




No comments:
Post a Comment