We made the trek up to Yonkers recently to listen to the album and chat with the L.O.X.—probably the friendliest-but-gangsta dudes in all of hip-hop. They got so-called “street cred” for days yet are all legitimate family men with kids. In our latest Complex 7, we spoke to Jada, Sheek and Styles about past break-ups, family trips, and shiny suits, as well as which L.O.X. member would win a group fistfight… Read the whole interview here
Interviews by Jaeki Cho
#1: WHAT’S YOUR NUMBER ONE DEAL-BREAKER FOR A POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND?
Jadakiss says: She just has to have a good personality besides looks.
Styles P says: I need a chick who understands me and accepts me for me. I’m from the streets, so I’ve seen hoodrats but I’ve been with my wife since the beginning of my career. There were definitely temptations and I’ve been through my ups and downs. You just need to have a good foundation. At the end of the day you need somebody you feel comfortable talking to.
Sheek Louch says: I would have to say her family. She could have a certain image, but when you get to meet the rest of her family you’ll get to know a lot about her. I ain’t talking about rich, I’m talking about aunties or uncles not running around wilding.
#2: WHAT’S THE WORST WAY SOMEONE BROKE UP WITH YOU?
Jadakiss says: By finding out without her telling me. [Cringes.] She was feeling somebody else the hard way!
Styles P says: I was with my wife kind of young. Before that I didn’t have many relationships. I had a couple but those were in high school and I was on the streets so I was never a sucker for love.
Sheek Louch says: Probably some regular shit that young men go through. Chicks cheating! You find out later on like, “Oh, word? She is fucking him? Damn…” [Laughs.] Some high school shit. I’ve gotten my heart broken a thousand times by bitches.




No comments:
Post a Comment